Sunday, February 18, 2007

I still have not decided on which sessions / tracks I will attend.
There are so many interesting speakers and subjects.

Seeing as how I am working in the Microsoft division, the easiest choice on Wednesday would be the .Net Enterprise Development track. But when I look at the other tracks, I get this gnawing feeling in my stomach, thinking about all the stuff I would miss out on.

I do not know what Michael Keaton was complaining about in Multiplicity; I would volunteer gladly at this moment for a chance to have one or more clones of myself so I could attend every session that interests me.

At least Thursday is a lot easier to choose which track to follow. Since, at long least, our customers are starting to open their minds to an agile approach, I will attend the Agile Foundations track.

So, what will I do on Friday? It is a toss up and I will probably divide my time equally across the first three tracks: Ajax and Browser-based Applications, Architectures You've Always wondered About, and Reflecting on our Agile Journey - How do we reach Mastery?

Do you have any suggestions? If so, I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Bel.NET said...

Hi Samuel,
Show us the money!!!
grtz,
Iwan